After embroidering the front of the Beaded Wish, I wrote the short prose that will be given to my daughter. It was trimmed up a bit after this pic was taken. (Speaking of pic… my camera is dead and is only taking pics under extreme protest until new batteries are forthcoming.. as a result the pics look like they are covered with soot.. ughhh) Because of the knots on the back of the ribbon embroidery, I decided to use a small square of batting to soften it and give it a little more quilted look. The wish was folded to fit and placed on the back of the batting and all was pinned together.
For a larger view, click on the pic..